power vision how to operate need help

iron mule

Mar 11, 2017
hello to all here

short story about this
bought a power vision from fuel moto with their map for the bike installed on it

installed it and flashed the pre load to the bike 2016 flhxs all was good

watched the films from fuel moto and dyno jet about how to use the auto tune basic
my unit did not match the films instructions
called both fuel moto and dyno jet for help was given new places to get the updated instructions
same films and info I had been looking at before

even the other features do not match the instructions on the films

does any one know where I can go to get the updated info about how to use the device
fuel moto and dyno jet have stopped returning my emails so this is my last resort

sure did not want to spend 550.00 just for an ornament to put on the dash

any help would be appreciated greatly

mule

When I had my power vision, there was one big button on the main screen that said auto tune. From there you just follow the prompts and go ride. If you're claiming they changed the interface, maybe post up a few pics and I can point you in the right direction..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

thanks fellows
fuel moto has contacted me about this and are working to help me with it
what the problem was was that dyno jet had updated the format and screen on the one I have but did not up date or release new instructions for it
had been emailing/calling dyno jet and they just kept referring me to the old info
which was getting me confused and frustrated
tried to explain to them you video says press this button but that button was not displayed on my screen
they could not seem to understand that I just wanted the current instructions of how to operate the unit
they even sent me a link that had been out of date for about 5 yrs
hope this clears thing up for you all
and let me make it clear this is not any fault of fuel moto they have stepped up gone above and beyond what was called for
mule

FM

FM

thanks fellows
fuel moto has contacted me about this and are working to help me with it
what the problem was was that dyno jet had updated the format and screen on the one I have but did not up date or release new instructions for it
had been emailing/calling dyno jet and they just kept referring me to the old info
which was getting me confused and frustrated
tried to explain to them you video says press this button but that button was not displayed on my screen
they could not seem to understand that I just wanted the current instructions of how to operate the unit
they even sent me a link that had been out of date for about 5 yrs
hope this clears thing up for you all
and let me make it clear this is not any fault of fuel moto they have stepped up gone above and beyond what was called for
mule

I dealt with Fuel Moto many times in the past. Their support is top notch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469