Powervision help please

dougez1

Nov 18, 2017
So when in Autotune, after a mapping session, when I shut the bike off, is my map automatically saved, and if so, where? When I go to Autotune again later and turn the bike back on, the datalog is empty.

So when in Autotune, after a mapping session, when I shut the bike off, is my map automatically saved, and if so, where? When I go to Autotune again later and turn the bike back on, the datalog is empty.

Sorry you waited so long for a response to your question....

When in AT on the PV.... it remains in AT mode until you finish/complete the tune... it is then saved to an open slot on the PV. If you never finished the tune, you are still in AT mode.

Are you using autotune kit or without? If you are doing without autotune kit then it's not true auto tuning, it works ok for non-high performance motors but if you have engine work done best to get your bike Dyno tuned or get a autotune kit from Dynojet and get it done right.

To gain maximum power gain reach out to reputable Dyno tune shop or if you plan to do it yourself use autotune kit by Dynojet.

Last edited:
Are you using autotune kit or without? If you are doing without autotune kit then it's not true auto tuning, it works ok for non-high performance motors but if you have engine work done best to get your bike Dyno tuned or get a autotune kit from Dynojet and get it done right.

To gain maximum power gain reach out to reputable Dyno tune shop or if you plan to do it yourself use autotune kit by Dynojet.

The power vision has the auto tune feature in it. Although it helps to have a tuner like fuel moto look at your data to help it out.

The power vision has the auto tune feature in it. Although it helps to have a tuner like fuel moto look at your data to help it out.

Without wideband it's not going to be a true Autotune.....but as stated in my post it'll work for stock or stage 1 upgrade motors like FP3....not for heavy mod motors.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469