Pre Sturgis Get together

Mojo

Administrator
Dec 6, 2013
Didn't some of us discuss a trip to meet and greet at or near Sturgis BEFORE the 2015 Sturgis Rally event?
As I plan my summer I wanted to know if this was still on.
I for one don't want to go to the Big Sturgis Rally, I went once and that was enough ! !

Didn't some of us discuss a trip to meet and greet at or near Sturgis BEFORE the 2015 Sturgis Rally event?
As I plan my summer I wanted to know if this was still on.
I for one don't want to go to the Big Sturgis Rally, I went once and that was enough ! !

That sounds great to me. Let's make it happen.

Never been, want to go but, can't find a place to stay. Anyone knows anyone that can help me with that?

I was thinking of doing this also. I am going to be in Yellowstone the week of the 4th of July. Thought about stopping in Sturgis on Sunday night into Monday, the 5th & 6th. Have to be back to work on Wednesday.

No problem. I have friends that come out ever year from slc. They normally stay three to four days. But this year they are bringing a group so its kinda early to know. My grandparents owen a campground just outside Sturgis. Talked to them last week they are near full already. Need a idea on what your looking for to better help you.

We are going to Sturgis... I can't wait!!! could be my first and last time all rolled up into one event... lol!!!

I'm planning on going also so lets figure out when the best time for all of us to meet up. Hearing things will be pretty crazy this year so we all better be ready lol I will have friends to stay with so that part is already good.

Just need to figure out the week before or after.

I'm not sure really, I was thinking more of a small cabin with a kitchen so that if it's gets crazy at lease I can have a place to sleep peacefully!

No problem. I have friends that come out ever year from slc. They normally stay three to four days. But this year they are bringing a group so its kinda early to know. My grandparents owen a campground just outside Sturgis. Talked to them last week they are near full already. Need a idea on what your looking for to better help you.

I'm not sure really, I was thinking more of a small cabin with a kitchen so that if it's gets crazy at lease I can have a place to sleep peacefully!

Has this trip moved to going DURING the rally or are we still planning a "pre-Sturgis" event before "The Sturgis Event??

Mojo just waiting for someone to say lets do it on these dates I'm pretty open right now. I am going to the event also just because I have never been before. May be sorry but who knows until you do it.

Mojo just waiting for someone to say lets do it on these dates I'm pretty open right now. I am going to the event also just because I have never been before. May be sorry but who knows until you do it.

You're right Tom, It is an experience all should try at least once. For me-once was enough, I don't like crowded places and this is crowds to the max-I spent all my time there waiting in lines for any and everything. I want to go back either before or after the "main" event. Then you only have 100,000 bikers there ha ha.

As I said earlier, my wife and I will be out there July 5th, 6th and probably the 7th. We are leaving Yellowstone Sunday morning, the 5th. Want to ride Spearfish, Needles and Iron Mt. roads. Walk around Sturgis a little while, check out Deadwood and then hit the Badlands loop on the way home. We have seen a lot of this before, but would like to do it again. I've been to the rally back in '95, but, not gonna hit it this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469