Premium Boom radio 1.18.3 Upgrade issues

Tim

Nov 23, 2014
The upgrade now will not allow me to press the left toggle HOME button and go home. It takes me to weather preset. Also I cant put in a destination.It did got to where you could type it in but now it goes straight to map. I cant find the previous upgrade to go back to it. Anyone got solutions?
:(

I hate to be like this, but have you tried turning it off and back on again? I had an issue where I couldn't use the handlebar controls at all but could push the buttons on the radio. After shutting the power to the bike off and then restarting, everything was fine.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I had a similar issue except my radio would not turn on after the update. I pulled the main fuse and everything was back to normal.

What would I gain by doing this update I have not messed with my radio on my 14 SGS and would just as soon leave sleeping dogs alone as it seems as though people are having problems with these Harley up-dates

I just flipped the ignition dial to "off" for a couple seconds and back again. But the main fuse would be a good idea if that doesn't work.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies. I have switched it off and then back on. That didnt work. I guess now Ill pull the fuse. Where is it located?

Thanks for the replies. I have switched it off and then back on. That didnt work. I guess now Ill pull the fuse. Where is it located?

under the left side panel... 50 amp fuse. If you have security on your bike, ( like I do ) turn the ignition ON and immediately pull the fuse, then turn the bike OFF.... this disables the security BEFORE you pull the fuse... I have always done this and NEVER have issues ( not sure if there would be one, but I have heard and read this is what should be done if you have security )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ddogg14