Progressive Springs

lowbar

May 10, 2021
I have a 2007 FLHX I bought new. I changed out those useless stock 12" air shocks for Progressive 412s within the 1st couple of months. It was a major improvement. I didn't have a problem with the front end but lately the suspension feels a little 'sloppy'. Not so much at speed, more so at intersections and coming to a stop. My thought is to replace the stock springs with the same size Progressive Fork Spring kit. Has anybody done this or have experience with it? Any idea what the whole job would cost? Thanks for your inputs.

I have a 2007 FLHX I bought new. I changed out those useless stock 12" air shocks for Progressive 412s within the 1st couple of months. It was a major improvement. I didn't have a problem with the front end but lately the suspension feels a little 'sloppy'. Not so much at speed, more so at intersections and coming to a stop. My thought is to replace the stock springs with the same size Progressive Fork Spring kit. Has anybody done this or have experience with it? Any idea what the whole job would cost? Thanks for your inputs.

I changed out the front springs on an older bike. I think it ran about 700.00 or so .
I could tell the difference!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave