PV2 help

ncarbon

Aug 10, 2015
Just ordered a PV2. I have a 14 SGS with Freedom Performance true duals, Street Cannon Slipons and Harley Agitator Air cleaner. Just looking for recommendations on which tune to choose.

Tia Ned

hello ncarbon
best place to get that would from fuel moto they are a sponsor here and very good people to work wit
be advised there is a learning curve with using the pv check the videos at fuel moto and you tube they can help
mule

They have a map for Rinehart true duals. That should be close for using as your base so you can auto tune. If it's not on your pv already, search "power vision maps" and you should easily find them. It was the first hit on Google for me.

Year: 2014-2016 Model: Touring - Air Cooled High Flow Air Cleaner, Rinehart True Duals

I haven't had a power vision in a few years (it was on my 14 Switchback, which was stolen in 2015) but once you learn to start and run auto tune you're golden. Also using winpv on your computer you can edit just about everything! It's very powerful software that can even show deltas between maps so you can compare changes from your stock map to the new one or even see what changes your last auto tune map contains.

I love the power vision.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469