Question on lowering?

I've installed the Rush 4" big Louie, power vision and the SE Elite heavy breather, really woke the bike up.

Nice
I had my old Fatboy all decked out spent thousands$$$$ not sure I am going this route this time except to get my seating and footing the way I want it. Looks good.

My last bike was 2007 sportster 1200C that I spent a ton of Money on, don't tell the wife. I thought I would never do it again, but I am. I just can't keep anything stock.

Bryan
My legends kit should be here on the 1st. Meant to ask how your Legends system is holding up? I have been reading about others waiting for mine to come in. I guess there is pro's and cons on both sides. So yours is holding up and working fine I hope.

Mine is fine, only have a few hundred miles on it right now. I think you will like it. Just let me know if you need any connectors or hoses. I have extra. Did you decide on an air gauge?

I am going to go with air gauge for sure. I did have a small snafu on my compressor the part that has the air-hose tie wrapped to the actual compressor "spins" not sure if this is by design but after my install took my test ride airing up and down then my fuse blew. Did after ride trouble shooting looking for the obvious, I knew it wasn't my wiring because I took my time to route it along with my other wiring and it looks stock. so I looked at the compressor it self and noticed that after applying air the part on the compressor that spins pinched against my support frame on the bottom of the bike. It pinched so hard it caused a short so when I relived it, it works fine. but I have the pinch which I will be contacting Legends about on how to exchange my compressor. I don't know if that part was suppose to move like it does by design but it seems like it shouldn't. Anyway installed and it is pretty cool. I have my doubts about the ride quality. As of right now it is stiffer than my stock ride. If I can't make it ride better not sure if it will stay on. Took the wife for a ride trying to find an adjustment but everything seems so jarring???

Legends has great customer service. Just play with the air pressure and rebound setting. For me it is 65 pounds and rebound is set at 3.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469