Race Tech suspension

mcdawg

Oct 18, 2014
Any one using Race Tech suspension? Thoughts I was going to redo the front forks over the winter. I put Ohlins on the rear and love the improved ride. Now time for the front.

Thanks

I am sure you have looked at Legend AXEO, if not check it out. I have them on my bike and I am 150% sold on them. I am not saying it's better than other brands as I have never tried other brands but since I have Legend I can tell you it rides nothing like OEM. I am totally happy with Legend and highly recommend AXEO. I will be upgrading the rear next probably this month or in January.

I am sure you have looked at Legend AXEO, if not check it out. I have them on my bike and I am 150% sold on them. I am not saying it's better than other brands as I have never tried other brands but since I have Legend I can tell you it rides nothing like OEM. I am totally happy with Legend and highly recommend AXEO. I will be upgrading the rear next probably this month or in January.
Thanks

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I Race Tech the fronts of all of my sport bikes and have for more than 20 years. Usually Ohlin the rear. I don't know why I haven't done either Harley. I did change the oil and in the front of my 18 CVO. It was much softer than my 14.

Heard good things about Race Tech and was referred to them. Just looking at options.....Ohlins not out of the picture.

Update after waiting two months the Ohlins finally came in. They are awesome can't wait to do some two up riding to give them the real test.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith