Rear lowering kit

Raysol

Feb 19, 2023
I just got the 2” lowering kit from Advanblack for my 2022 street glide special, however, the rear tire touches the fender when I go over a bump. Is there anything that I can add to avoid that ?

I just got the 2” lowering kit from Advanblack for my 2022 street glide special, however, the rear tire touches the fender when I go over a bump. Is there anything that I can add to avoid that ?
I don’t have an answer for that one but, I would like to offer this advice; I’m 5’3” and I ride my 21’ SGS without a lowering kit. I use a Saddlemens Slammed Solo Seat and my old military black Georgia boots. I’m damn near flat footed. I also have the HD 2 up Reach seat that I use when my co-pilot wants to ride, I’m flat footed with it. I also, wanted to try the lowering kit. It’s reviews like yours that kept me away. Anyhow, I wish you well on your search and if you find a solution please share.

When you lower?raise just one end of your bike, you do change the steering geomerty.
I opted of the Suspwnsion Technologied 1" lower front and rear on my 2020. Rides better than stock, yes my ground clearance is compromised some, but I dont do a lot of hard fast corners. FIW, I am 5'4"

When you lower?raise just one end of your bike, you do change the steering geomerty.
I opted of the Suspwnsion Technologied 1" lower front and rear on my 2020. Rides better than stock, yes my ground clearance is compromised some, but I dont do a lot of hard fast corners. FIW, I am 5'4"
I'd like more info on that system. Is that the correct spelling? Sold by? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ddogg14