Rear Tire size

GreetSlide808

Feb 11, 2014
Hello all, Can I get the size of our rear tires? Sorry, I don't have my bike or manual with me right now. I have just over 18K and it's time to get a new rear tire. Any feedback would be appreciated too. Thanks

MU85B16 ordered one threw jpcycles website other day for 148.99 to my door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go on there put ur year make model and go to tires.

66ff32c4d6fb486edc46f2045a316b87.jpg

Thank You ODMC. I want to try something different this time. Even though my tire lasted 18K miles, I am looking for something with a little more grip, especially in the rain.

66ff32c4d6fb486edc46f2045a316b87.jpg

Those tires HD sells gets some miles on them...18K is good, but some dealers won't let you bring tires in for them to change. you have to buy their tires. Mine is starting to wear again unfortunatly. Is that Dunlop D402 the same tire that HD carries?

I guess a man has to save money theses days.

Yeah I called my local dealer. They wanted 92.00 to mount and balance. If I bought tire there it was free mount and balance.

But they wanted 235 plus tax and I got it for 148. So they won't get my business anymore.

Yeah I called my local dealer. They wanted 92.00 to mount and balance. If I bought tire there it was free mount and balance.

Man..wish I could find a place like that.

Found a dude that had his own shop. Will mount and balance and repack my bearings and adjust belt for 65.00

ODMC- my dealer wants $553 for two new Dunlops mounted and balanced.

Damn Mojo. That's insane but I did hear the service manager tell guy yesterday that it was 495.00 for front and rear and 35.00 a tire mount and balance. If I can find a way to dark side mine I will for next year

Tire change options

Tire change options

Found a dude that had his own shop. Will mount and balance and repack my bearings and adjust belt for 65.00

Many times a Jap cycle shop will do a lot better than a greedy Harley dealer........some good .....some ain't!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clive Miller