Recommendations for adjustable levers for 2020 Street Glide Special?

Sandi T.

May 14, 2020
Hi, all. I'm looking for recommendations for adjustable clutch and brake (particularly clutch) levers for my 2020 SGS. I have small(er) hands and recently had carpal tunnel surgery. Adjustability and a bit easier pull would be awesome. Thanks for any suggestions.

Reactions: BillyBob
Hi, all. I'm looking for recommendations for adjustable clutch and brake (particularly clutch) levers for my 2020 SGS. I have small(er) hands and recently had carpal tunnel surgery. Adjustability and a bit easier pull would be awesome. Thanks for any suggestions.
Sandi-
I've replaced stock HD clutch handle on my last 2 SG's with the Soft Brake brand handle and it not only works great but my clutch friction zone starts earlier than the stock zone that grabs towards the outer range of travel. It's less expensive as well. www.softbrake.com

Reactions: BillyBob
PSR Adjustable levers, I have the Anthem and they are thick, Journey look thinner. Best thing is the clutch, you can adjust out the long release.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrnyc01