RENO BAGGER AUDIO IS HERE FOR YOU and your audio needs

Spazz

Administrator
Feb 22, 2014
This has been a long time coming....I finally did it!

Some of my close, personal friends on here know I did this, but wanted to get permission before I posted this to the general public.

Reno Bagger Audio IS an authorized dealer for SOUNDZ CUSTOMZ

I'm excited to bring top quality motorcycle audio to Reno, NV and the surrounding areas! I have been installing audio systems in Harley Davidson motorcycles for a few years now ( as most of you know ) for friends and family. I finally decided to open the doors for YOU to enjoy clean, crisp, clear and LOUD music on the freeway with top quality audio systems designed by SOUNDZ CUSTOMZ for the 1998-2018 Touring Harley Davidson models.

If you are interested in listening to top quality audio, have questions about upgrades etc... hit me up and we can talk about specifics for YOUR Harley. All systems are PLUG AND PLAY and custom ordered for your Harley and pre-tuned when received.

For the record.... I WANT TO HELP YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT.... if I can help you in any way, I will. I will answer questions to the best of my ability and get the specific answers if I can ( within, reason using my resources )

If you are on FB ( Reno Bagger Audio ) or Instagram ( #renobaggeraudio).... feel free to like and follow me and my journey in motorcycle audio.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

Glad to see this!!! I'll be checking RBA this week while in Reno. We can go over options for my M8 Spazz!

Glad to see this!!! I'll be checking RBA this week while in Reno. We can go over options for my M8 Spazz!
Sounds great Mojo! Looking forward to it and thank you Brother!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This has been a long time coming and I'm happy to see you take the next step Brother. Anybody in north eastern Nevada, Idaho, Utah that needs to hear the system let me know. Spazz can Tailor a system to your needs and I am happy to help out.

This has been a long time coming and I'm happy to see you take the next step Brother. Anybody in north eastern Nevada, Idaho, Utah that needs to hear the system let me know. Spazz can Tailor a system to your needs and I am happy to help out.
I appreciate that Brother...thank you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Best of luck with your new business. There is no doubt you have given a lot of great and accurate technical advice since I have been a member on this forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best of luck Spazz! You might wanna sell that $25 mic kit that you have so generously helped so many on here get going!

Yes, got to get you a web site setup 100 Billion dollars spent online this Christmas season. Go out and get some of that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave