Rinehart Slimline Sound clip

I gotta say I love that sound. My brother runs Rineharts and I've been dying to get a set ever since I heard his.

Nice Job! I have been waiting on the 4" Rinehart redesign for the 8's so that I could hear them. I have the 114 but they sound great on your 107 so 2 thumbs up!

I heard this same set up at the dealer with a stage 4. At idle is so much meaner and more like the twin cam sound, thump thump thump and not as fast at idle, I never heard it going down the road but it sounded mean. He did say it was very radio friendly while riding. But it will have a diff sound than the video.Hope this helps.
Nice Job! I have been waiting on the 4" Rinehart redesign for the 8's so that I could hear them. I have the 114 but they sound great on your 107 so 2 thumbs up!

Thank for the post , i just ordered a set of the slimline , happy with what i just heard , Your bike sounds great

Screaming Eagle Breather and the Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle Pro Street tuner..When i bought the bike in 2017 there wasnt much to pick from having a new motor M8. But i am happy with the way it runs and the pipes are not that loud unless you hit the throttle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IRist