Road in 106 degrees today with Baggerjay ... worth it!

Spazz

Administrator
Feb 22, 2014
Finally had time to head over the hill and hook up with Baggerjay for about a 3 hour ride... hot as hell at 106, but worth every degree.

Took 80 to Auburn... down Hwy49 thru the twisties , dragging bags and boards and avoiding all the tar snakes.. THEY ARE TREACHEROUS!!!!

Stopped a few times for hydration and ended up at Folsom HD... we need to stay out of Folsom...lol!!! We go head-to-head from light to light....never fails!!!

At least we know now (finally) who gets out front now...lol!!!

Good seeing you Brother... good times as always.... see you tonight at the clubhouse

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Would like to see how the bikes would do without the clutches slipping from the heat so bad. But I will agree you jumped out in front and there wasn't anything my little 103 could do about it. This time lol. You have got a mean machine my brother there is no doubt about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would like to see how the bikes would do without the clutches slipping from the heat so bad. But I will agree you jumped out in front and there wasn't anything my little 103 could do about it. This time lol. You have got a mean machine my brother there is no doubt about that.

Totally agree!!! I thought I Roached my clutch for sure! Lol!!! Should be back out in a couple months... we will do it again.... and again... and again... like clockwork!

Lmao. "Little 103". Step off the Moco hamster wheel...

MisterB the little 103 comment I made to Spazz was a bit of sarcasm.. I am sure that Spazz will agree that the set up I have in my bike is legit to say the least. I am always ready to get squirrelly and throw down some power. I would also say about 90% of the time I come out in front lol. Those little 103's can produce really good numbers if done proper.

MisterB the little 103 comment I made to Spazz was a bit of sarcasm.. I am sure that Spazz will agree that the set up I have in my bike is legit to say the least. I am always ready to get squirrelly and throw down some power. I would also say about 90% of the time I come out in front lol. Those little 103's can produce really good numbers if done proper.
MisterB,

Baggerjay's 'LITTLE 103' is no slouch and has WAY MORE hp and tq than any other 103 I have come across. When my 120 was fresh out of the box, With just a standard HD download tune..BEFORE a good tune and pipe, I could only start to catch him in 3rd gear.... this was each and every time we launched. There is only ONE GUY that truly knows Jay' s motor... and he ain't talkin... I have tried... no luck.

Baggerjay... you do have the baddest 'little 103'.... hands down

MisterB,

Baggerjay's 'LITTLE 103' is no slouch and has WAY MORE hp and tq than any other 103 I have come across. When my 120 was fresh out of the box, With just a standard HD download tune..BEFORE a good tune and pipe, I could only start to catch him in 3rd gear.... this was each and every time we launched. There is only ONE GUY that truly knows Jay' s motor... and he ain't talkin... I have tried... no luck.

Baggerjay... you do have the baddest 'little 103'.... hands down

Good stuff right there.. Its the Super trap exhaust..

Happy to hear you got it done Spazz now I'm sure Jay will be adding some new parts for your next visit ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I so enjoy the banter when hanging with the both of you.

Jay you better get a new clutch and tune her up for the next time

Wish it was just that easy Tom like I said when we all met up I have wedding to pay for. Can't just dump a ton into the bike right now.

Happy to hear you got it done Spazz now I'm sure Jay will be adding some new parts for your next visit ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I so enjoy the banter when hanging with the both of you.

Jay you better get a new clutch and tune her up for the next time

This is not going away quietly... not over by a long shot!

After the wedding is done... we will both have a little bit of work to do.... I can't wait!!!

I know this will go on and on.. but I wouldn't want it any other way... it's just too damn fun!!!

I hear you on the added expense your enduring right now. Cuts deep into the mod funds for sure. Doing a full remodel here also and that's draining my fun money too lol

And I need new speakers as well. I think that is gonna happen before more motor work. Lol

Well if you get the right ones lol Added a couple more when I was in Sturgis now its just obscene. Thinking the bass beat now is rattling some stuff loose lol

Well if you get the right ones lol Added a couple more when I was in Sturgis now its just obscene. Thinking the bass beat now is rattling some stuff loose lol
You are now running 8 total right?

No just 6 and not sure I needed the last 2 but they are amazing and I can hear them from behind at 100 mph. If I ever find the right pods for these lowers I may move them up front. They make a 6x9 pod for the front that looks kind of fun lol

Last edited:
No just 6 and not sure I needed the last 2 but they are amazing and I can hear them from behind at 100 mph. If I ever find the right pods for these lowers I may move them up front. They make a 6x9 pod for the front that looks kind of fun lol
So.. we have the exact same setup.... AGAIN!!!! LOL

Only you still have the Moto and I have the SC4

Kind of funny how that works right lol Not sure which amp is in there right now haven't looked for a while

Hahaha. Yeah you never know right jay!!!!!
Todds sounds awesome.
I'm still waiting to hear toms with speakers in the tour pack. But I have no doubt it's badass!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77