Running light issues

Maytag

Dec 29, 2014
'14 SG, running lights off, front and back, shows the electrical system/security system idiot light, and throws a code for running lamp issue. All bulbs are good. Brake lights work on air wing saddle bag rack and tour pack rack lights. This was all working properly until right after putting on a new rear tire and fluids change.
I'd like to think it is a coincidence, but am wondering if something happened while the back tire was off.

Are your running lights working? What code does it show?

15 SGS Amber Whiskey; ThunderMax tuner; Ceramic True Duel headers; 4.5 inch RC Exhaust slip ons ;LED turn signals/ run lights; passenger backrest; one inch passenger and rider floorboard extensions;stage one air cleaner. 4 point docking system; air wing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You could try and clear the dtc code. Some of the tests in the electrical Diagnostic manual want you to use a breakout box and cables so you test for voltage as well as continuity.

15 SGS Amber Whiskey; ThunderMax tuner; Ceramic True Duel headers; 4.5 inch RC Exhaust slip ons ;LED turn signals/ run lights; passenger backrest; one inch passenger and rider floorboard extensions;stage one air cleaner. 4 point docking system; air wing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469