S&S poor quality/worse customer service

Apachurro66

Jan 23, 2024
Dear S&S,

On 07/13/2021 Bloody Knuckle cycle in Mesa AZ installed my new S&S124.

Right away it had a massive blow by...covering my bags. Blood installed a vented dipstick and an elaborate breather head breather.

On 10/05/21 it started to leak oil just after 1600 miles. (Blow by)

On 04/20/22 It started leaking again after 900 miles.(Rocker box)

On 05/25/22 Another leak.(Rocker Box)

09/01/22 Oil Pan Leak

On 11/10/22 Another leak(Rocker box)

Now 12/04/22 it is leaking again...which this time is the base gasket.

My bike's name is Raven 159,417 miles. I am a fucked up vet. My wife considers this bike a medical necessity as do I and has paid over $2k to replace the gaskets and leaks which sucks coming from such a highly touted company and new engine.

Bloody is a great shop and they are busy so these leaks have also cost me over 3 months without my bike. Which is literally life altering to me. and it is not pretty.

Even with the bike away for 3 months I've put 55 miles a day on this thing. I ride every day.

I've talked to your representative, Bob, to get the ball rolling.

How do I trust this engine...for long trips....i know i have more gasket warranty left but what happens in 3 more months when it starts to leak again....i'M just screwed into paying for more labor!?

When is it considered a lemon after so many failures and I get sent a new engine that performs as advertised?

I need a timely response to this...i need to know if i can take my bike in to get fixed or not?

Thank you,

Crush Estrada

again today the base casket is not leaking!

Called n Talked to Bob...what a nice A_hole he is...total POS!

Do not buy S$S engines YOU will Regret it!!

I feel for you sounds like a horrible situation. Maybe a letter to the customer service for S&S maybe they can help?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emurillo89