saddle bag contents

cajun1_us

Feb 28, 2015
reading about the saddle bag lining and drop in bags, got me thinking, what does everyone carry in their bags? or maybe a better question is what should everyone carry in their bags? currently i do not carry much, but know i should carry more. mine consist of rain gear for me and the lady, small harley tool kit, detail spray, toilet paper, microfiber rags, bike papers, and owners manual.
give a list of your contents, or your suggestions to help others be prepared.

I have no liners or bag organizers or anything. In my left bag, I keep my full sleeve leather jacket, vest, sunglasses/eyeglass case, and I can fit my lunch box when I take it to work. Right bag has that little tool kit, half helmet, balaclava, gloves, and space for my backpack which has my work clothes in it.

Sent from my phone.

Left side bag is my ladies, right is mine. I have a small tool kit, Stop-N-Go tire patch kit, HD air pump, 20' of strong 1/4" rope for towing. Hoodie, cap, couple pairs of gloves, rain gear, bungles, shop rags, extra glasses, gun & ammo.

Blues

I carry a flat repair kit with Co2 inflate, a good 1st Aid kit (for serious accidents) and for tools: A Cruz tool kit, Zip ties and supertape, a Cell phone and HOG card (for towing) Rain wear, spray sunblock & energy bars for lo blood sugar. There simply is not a lot you can do yourself anymore other than a light bulb or maybe a fuse (IMHO). Besides, Harley's don't break down do they? ;)

Left bag: Rain gear, 2 sets of gloves, balaclava, the small harley tool kit, spray and microfiber towel, bike papers, atlas. In the top shelf i have sun screen, UV chap stick, Sunglasses, clear glasses, ear plugs and my key and fob.

Right bag, Sweat shirt, Jacket and some of my wifes stuff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith