Seat testimony

Jaxonsram

Jun 20, 2017
Hey there guys and gals! Wanting some good seat reviews/advice. I'm looking for a solo/pillion for my 2017 SGS and would like to know what you and your partner are just loving. Looking for a nice long hauler/day tripper.

Thanks for the feed back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many of us buy a separate seat to use for "Family Matters" since they are so easy to change. I see a lot of good deals on Ultra takeoffs for $$ spent.
As for back rests and pillions, I chose the low profile model

I'm in the same boat. I've narrowed my solo options for a 300 mile seat down to Saddlemen's Renegade, LePera's Aviator or Corbin's Classic. I'm 5' 6" with a 30" inseam and would appreciate any reviews and photos of the above.

I was using the Mustang Vintage Wide and loved it, moved me back an inch and a half, and had a great look. Now I'm on the stock CVO seat.

I'm in the same boat. I've narrowed my solo options for a 300 mile seat down to Saddlemen's Renegade, LePera's Aviator or Corbin's Classic. I'm 5' 6" with a 30" inseam and would appreciate any reviews and photos of the above.

I've been looking at the low-profile solo touring! Anyone have experience with that one?

I was using the Mustang Vintage Wide and loved it, moved me back an inch and a half, and had a great look. Now I'm on the stock CVO seat.

Ditto Designflaw!
CVOseat2.JPG

Attachments

• CVOseat2.JPG
    CVOseat2.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
I love my mustang wide tripper. Brought me down and back a bit. It's comfortable for as long of rides as I have been on less than 300 miles.

Purchased a long haul seat very expensive and didn't add any comfort. RevZilla graciously took it back for full credit. Then bought airhawk pad and couldn't be happier. Did 850 mile ride in o e day and was surprisingly comfortable throughout.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I've been looking at the low-profile solo touring! Anyone have experience with that one?

The seat might be just a bit less comfortable than the stock seat. It does sit you maybe an inch lower and a bit back.

Seat testimony

The seat might be just a bit less comfortable than the stock seat. It does sit you maybe an inch lower and a bit back.

Thanks for that info! That weeds that one out then. Now on to Corbin and mustang

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith