Shirt advice?....

360rider

Aug 14, 2014
Hey guys, been a while since I posted but I need some advice from the horde....

I am looking for some decent fitting motorcycle/biker shirts. I really like blend t shirts but not a lot of the companies print on these, they usually have a more slim/fitted style. Anyone know of a company that prints on blend shirts? For some reason the all cotton (heavy) t's are just boxy, ill fitting shirts.

Hey guys, been a while since I posted but I need some advice from the horde....

I am looking for some decent fitting motorcycle/biker shirts. I really like blend t shirts but not a lot of the companies print on these, they usually have a more slim/fitted style. Anyone know of a company that prints on blend shirts? For some reason the all cotton (heavy) t's are just boxy, ill fitting shirts.
Yeah, good luck with that as far as getting something that says Harley or anything biker or destination related. They're usually all cotton, boxy, and crappy. My favorite t shirts as of late, are the Carhartt Force ones. It's a blend with sweat wicking fabric, and they have the seam that comes down the collar bone, and they fit nice. They also have tall sizes and bigger sizes if you need it. You can get them on Amazon or any feed store worth a damn

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Carhartt sold at Tractor Supply stores and you can always add HD patches as you prefer. I've done that a few times with Helemets and they look OEM.

Good ideas guys... It doesn't have to say Harley but something MC related would be good. I just bought a couple from Grunt Style that are motorsports related. I have found some bike related gear but I don't need the extra attention that comes along with a big middle finger and FTW on my back.

I have been using a new long sleeve under layer shirt that has been working pretty good for me. Works as a great base layer for warmth, and when it gets to hot out I can take my jacket off and it keeps me from getting sun burnt with spf30 and it breathes really well and helps wick moisture away. and the cost isn't much more than a typical H-D T-shirt, right around $30. All though it is from a Fishing Apparel Company, so no big middle fingers or FTW logo's. I have attached a link to the shirt I use. I now own 4 of them, all black with the small logo (easily hidden under a T-shirt) and don't like going on a ride with out one on now.

https://safishing.com/shop/sa-small-shield-performance-long-sleeve-black/

I also own 14+ of their face shields, they too work great for blocking wind and sun with my half helmet, or a nice neck warmer when the full-face comes out.

I have been using a new long sleeve under layer shirt that has been working pretty good for me. Works as a great base layer for warmth, and when it gets to hot out I can take my jacket off and it keeps me from getting sun burnt with spf30 and it breathes really well and helps wick moisture away. and the cost isn't much more than a typical H-D T-shirt, right around $30. All though it is from a Fishing Apparel Company, so no big middle fingers or FTW logo's. I have attached a link to the shirt I use. I now own 4 of them, all black with the small logo (easily hidden under a T-shirt) and don't like going on a ride with out one on now.

https://safishing.com/shop/sa-small-shield-performance-long-sleeve-black/

I also own 14+ of their face shields, they too work great for blocking wind and sun with my half helmet, or a nice neck warmer when the full-face comes out.

That does look like a comfy shirt!!! Very cool that it doesn't have FTW or naked girls on it, lol! How is the fitment?

That does look like a comfy shirt!!! Very cool that it doesn't have FTW or naked girls on it, lol! How is the fitment?

I like them to be a little loose in the arms, Im not big on tight fitting anything. I wear an XL t-shirt, and same with these undershirts. Fitment on their website seems pretty close. can't go wrong if you order it the same as you like your T-shirts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77