Sig P365 new for 2018

Hahaha....you got a Legion fever now.......oh man, let me tell you about that SRT, I was in love when I held that P229 and once I pull the trigger and check that reset that's when my wallet came out of my pocket and signing the signature line. I must say Legion series are expensive but worth every penny.

I am having Kester Farms holsters making me a holster for my Legion, I will post the picture once I get it. I won't say anything about it for now but when Mojo mentioned this man and after I watched how he make holsters I reached out to him and wallet came out of my pocket again. I am chatting with Todd from Stitch Dex holsters for my Sig P365, I will post the picture once I get it, I will not say more on what it'll look like, let you guys wonder for now. It'll be couple of weeks for Kester Farms and 2-3 weeks on Stitch Dex holsters so end of March or beginning of April is when I will have both holsters to surprise you all with.....nothing crazy but it'll be different!

Well, bad news......Stitch Dex can't get mine done for at least 5 weeks so I am going to pass on that......I will see how my holster from Kester Farms turn out, if it's as good as pictures show then I probably let him make me one for my P365. Until then I will be searching for another holster maker that does laser etching.

If you all know of one>two>???? Please let me know!

I am a Legion owner so I have been on there and prices on their stuff are insane. I am sure $420 knife is not better than $60 one that I can get else where, except for the Legion logo.....which I can live without. I wonder why P250/320 have such long trigger pull, unless their idea is for safety, if not they are not a good range gun or self defense gun.

Legion guns are one of a kind though, I am still blown away by SRT trigger, follow up shots are right on.....double tapping is truly something else.

Guns and ammo has a good history article up of the legion series I couldn’t get link to work . I’m a hammer guy but the 365 looks good. Have not held one yet. Ide scarf up a legion any day for a deal. Hard to find

Guns and ammo has a good history article up of the legion series I couldn’t get link to work . I’m a hammer guy but the 365 looks good. Have not held one yet. Ide scarf up a legion any day for a deal. Hard to find

Yeah...I can't believe myself paying that much for a handgun but after shooting it I can see why comparing to any other handgun out there. It's very much compatible to competition guns, trigger on it is a dream. Elite P229 is about $900, for $200 more you can get a Legion with more features that would normally cost a bit more to upgrade Elite P229 to be in the same level. I am glad I bought it, I will be doing more shooting than before with it as it's a shooting machine. Wife likes it as well so that's a good thing ;)

Finally got my holsters from Kester Farms Customer Holsters.....he was trying to etch Legion logo on the P229 holster & Sig P365 on the other holster.....took him a while to get the right size lettering. Etching did not come out perfect but I was ok with it as it's not easy to do. He did it with his hands and not computer & etcher, but both holsters are made well and I am pleased with it.

Thanks Mojo for sending me his way :)

Attachments

• 20180405_180715.jpg
    20180405_180715.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
properMisfit