sinister sound? speaker suggestions

Harleyman91

Feb 24, 2017
has anyone ever used sinister sound? I am looking into putting more and better sound in my 2010 streetglide. As of right now its all stock speaker and radio wise. I have been trying to do some research and have heard a lot of good things about sinister sound and was just going to see if anyone else had any expierence with them? thanks! and also open to other suggestions. would like to atleast keep it around 800 bucks or so though.

Those are good guys over there at Sinister. Most of their speaker offerings are PA type of speakers and they are using the Arc and Diamond Audio amps like most of us in the Sled Audio business.

One of the setup's No Cage Audio offers for you bike is our "Loud and Proud" system. It includes the Diamond Audio Micro2v2 amp (150 watts x 2 RMS) 1 pair of the HAT Imagine series 6.5" coaxial speakers, 5.25" to 6.5" speaker adapters, amp wiring kit, speaker wire and everything you need for the install. This system rocks and sells for $650.00 shipped. You can upgrade to the Arc Moto 602 V2 speakers for an additional $50.00.

We also could do the Rockford Fosgate Power Series TM400X2AD Class AD 2‑Channel amp (200 watts x 2 RMS) with the Arc Moto 602 V2 speakers with the rest of the hookup package for $825.00 shipped. This setup absolutely screams. With the Input and Output clip lights, fine tuning of the amp is a breeze

RF gets a lot of bad press and deservedly so for some of their cheap entry level equipment. But their top of the line Pro Level "Power Series" equipment is as good as any thing out there at any price

If you want to talk about some of this stuff, PM me or give me a call

Karl

214-587-4963

I have custom sounds focal speakers and 600 watt amp...blows everyone away that I pull up next too...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul90