So it's over for another year

Scatrgunr

May 28, 2013
IMG_20141103_175824119_HDR.jpg

They're all put away in the basement till spring. the only thing that makes the end of riding season bearable is the start of hunting season.

Getting washed up tomorrow. If parts ever come in, I'd still like to get the J&M amp & speakers, hidden antenna, new antenna cable and the Progressive fork springs put in before she gets covered up. Upper 20s low 30s here in the mornings. Rode her to work this past week, but, this coming week ain't looking good. Maybe 7" -8" of snow on Monday and temps no higher than upper 20s, low 30s for highs, teens for lows. Got the snowblower ready to go today and stabiled the lawnmower. Gonna finish working on the deer stands tomorrow then do a little pheasant hunting. Then bike pampering in the afternoon.

By the way, nice bike storage area you have.

I dropped mine off at the dealer for winter storage last Tuesday. It was free so what the hell.

Sent from the mobile leash

I keep mine "on the ready" for those surprise warm days that pop up now and then during winter weather here in the south.

I'm still riding... even though the mornings are starting to drop into the 20's... but get up to 60's by the time I'm off.

Getting washed up tomorrow. If parts ever come in, I'd still like to get the J&M amp & speakers, hidden antenna, new antenna cable and the Progressive fork springs put in before she gets covered up. Upper 20s low 30s here in the mornings. Rode her to work this past week, but, this coming week ain't looking good. Maybe 7" -8" of snow on Monday and temps no higher than upper 20s, low 30s for highs, teens for lows. Got the snowblower ready to go today and stabiled the lawnmower. Gonna finish working on the deer stands tomorrow then do a little pheasant hunting. Then bike pampering in the afternoon.

By the way, nice bike storage area you have.

Thanks, gotta love an unfinished walkout basement for storing and working on toys. We've got a couple of jacks and we usually start the winter upgrades after the holiday season. Only two of those bikes are mine the other two are friends bikes. I was doing snowblower/lawnmower work myself yesterday. I use a ladder stand so no work needed there but I'm going after some "ditch parrots" with the dog this morning. Then I'll watch my Bears get killed this evening. ;)

I keep mine "on the ready" for those surprise warm days that pop up now and then during winter weather here in the south.
I'm jealous Mojo! Even if we get an unusually warm winter or early spring day I won't take mine out till the spring rains have completely rinsed the road salt from the pavement.

Ah the joy of living in Florida a 365 day riding season. In fact I ride more in the winter than summer, right now it's 60's in the morning and 80's in the afternoon

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks, gotta love an unfinished walkout basement for storing and working on toys. We've got a couple of jacks and we usually start the winter upgrades after the holiday season. Only two of those bikes are mine the other two are friends bikes. I was doing snowblower/lawnmower work myself yesterday. I use a ladder stand so no work needed there but I'm going after some "ditch parrots" with the dog this morning. Then I'll watch my Bears get killed this evening. ;)

With the Bears & the Pack, one never knows what's gonna happen. We got about 3/4" of snow last night. Gonna be wet in the woods. The dog loves snow so she will have some fun today.

I am with wildchld we can ride pretty much year around here in Northern California. Rain stops us here and there but that is all. spazz see if you moved down to that lovely wife of yours home land you could riding here still lol

Ah the joy of living in Florida a 365 day riding season. In fact I ride more in the winter than summer, right now it's 60's in the morning and 80's in the afternoon

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
lol Ain't that the truth!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

f72531579e6cf8cd564bd6994b6db564.jpg

The fleet is ready. Bring it Mother Nature.

Sent from the mobile leash

Ouch Mojo that hurts. Lol I just thought since Dana's parents live right down the street he could come here and bring her home. Then we could be neighbors

Ouch Mojo that hurts. Lol I just thought since Dana's parents live right down the street he could come here and bring her home. Then we could be neighbors

You couldnt pay me enough to move back there.

My retirement is not taxed here...

Being neighbors would we the only good thing. .. until we got caught doing something stupid... lol

You couldnt pay me enough to move back there.

My retirement is not taxed here...

Being neighbors would we the only good thing. .. until we got caught doing something stupid... lol

And when you do, I'm on Dana's side! ha ha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469