So much infomation out there

bustedknucklewrench

Feb 3, 2022
Hi all from Sunny Cardiff in Wales!

1st time Harley owner here, am super amped to have one now in the colour that i absolutely love (performance orange)
i thought id reach out to folks with similar interests and knowledge to share.

I'm a real hands on guy when it comes to mechanical maintenance work on most pushrod engines but dont have a scooby when it comes to the wiring/electronic side of things but id give most things a go if i do my homework before i start pulling things apart.

id like to get an opinion from members here on what i should spend my money on first. bare in mind my bike is completely stock i have limited access to tools (i have the basics, wrenches, socket sets, strong arm bar, allen torx sockets, pliers that sort
of thing)

ive brought my bike to do a tour around europe next year with my brothers when they come over from New Zealand.
I do eventually want to change the exhaust for more performance, change the rear suspension, put higher compression pistons in, change the camshaft profile, put apehanger handlebars on and change the air cleaner too. My gripe is that their is so much information out there i don't know where to start or what id be better off changing first?

any info given will be taken on board, thanks for taking me in as a member of your forum, chur

p.s
does any one know where i can get a copy of the workshop manuel? cheers

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77