Some more info.

I'm happy to see Harley stepping up the technology. Hopefully they do a new frame and mono shock on the touring bikes also.

Okay, I'm an old fart. I have owned a 2012 Sportster in the past. Very cool bike. Also own a street Glide, not my first one either. The picture of the Sportster in the article that BillyBob posted is horrendous. Harley is trying sooo hard to get a different age group and mindset of new riders, they are completely alienating current Harley Davidson enthusiast. That thing sucked, my opinion!!

Okay, I'm an old fart. I have owned a 2012 Sportster in the past. Very cool bike. Also own a street Glide, not my first one either. The picture of the Sportster in the article that BillyBob posted is horrendous. Harley is trying sooo hard to get a different age group and mindset of new riders, they are completely alienating current Harley Davidson enthusiast. That thing sucked, my opinion!!

I agree! If that is a sporty it's absolutely horrible, and I can only imagine what the tires would cost for it, most likely the one choice you would have would be really expensive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave