Something to ponder...

Rhsra

Jun 9, 2015
I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said 'nothing'.
The reason I said 'nothing' instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she then would have asked 'about what?'

At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I pondered an age old question:
Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they "know"?
Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really "know", here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another beer, and then maybe a nap in that hammock.

... Maybe I'll tackle that Middle East thing later...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I find your train of thought compelling with good points made! I do think that it's probably best that you told your wife you were doing nothing instead of taking the "thinking" route which as a male I am all to familiar with.
It is true that Beer makes us better thinkers!

Low & Slow,
Blues

Better to be doing "nothing" and have her ignore you, than to tell her what you think and have her kick you in the nuts.

I am surprised she didn't present you with "honey do-list" when you told her "nothing".......LOL!

I have also heard of people saying "same as getting shot by a gun!" or "breaking 20 bones!" or "kidney/Gall stones" or "root canal".....and you are right, we don't want any of that again.....especially after 9 months or so.....ever!!!!!!

Not that I'm defending women...but giving birth lasts the next 18 years...sometimes longer...until the kid grows up...but yea, I would never ask to get kicked in the nuts again....not that I ever asked the first time.

But yea, you have to be careful what you say to women....sometimes I just don't want to answer so I just 'grunt'....but then my wife will ask what the 'grunt' was about....oh sheesh...!!

The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
The reason I said 'nothing' instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she then would have asked 'about what?'

At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they "know"?
Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really "know", here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

This had me laughing so hard I spilled some of my beer in my lap. Looked like I pissed myself.

My portable technology

LMAO ! You need to switch to Jack Daniels for deeper thinking. Just sayin :cool:

Thanks guys.. Just to be honest.. I didn't write it but laughed so hard this morning I just had to share it.. The missus still disagrees... Lmao.. Go figure

I can't wait to use this one! Thanks for your deductive thoughts. It's not rocket science, right:cool:

You're deep ! ! Kudo's in rationalizing (for the wife's sake!). :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul90