Streamliner Passenger Floorboards

Garv

May 30, 2020
Just had the Streamliner Passenger Floorboards installed at a HD Dealership on my 2020 SGS, haven't had the chance to use them until this weekend and noticed the isolation pads on both boards were missing. I called the dealership to inquire if they are experiencing any issues with the rubber isolation pads and they told me that my pads were probably stolen vs. fallen off? Anyone else have any issues like mine?

Never had mine off but I understand they are a pain to replace. Could have been stolen or just not put on because they forgot or was too big of a pain.

You talking about the rubber that snaps into the actual boards? I put a set on last week. They are a bitch to get in there. Rubber has to snap over the ends of the pins that hold the board onto the bracket. Also 2 rectangular studs to outer edge of board that rubber snaps over. I got smart when I did the other side and put a little soap on those spots. Snapped right on so took the other side back off and did the same thing. If they didn’t get those on good they prob fell off going down the road.

Just replaced them and your completely correct, soap is your friend when it comes to putting these things on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul90