StreetGlide 2013 Front Vibration in corners

Jules1407

Aug 10, 2015
Hi, i am the proud owner of a 2013 street glide and recently a 2015 CVO Street Glide. Love them both. I have an issue on the 2013 that the front fork and bars vibrate quite badly when in a corner doing more than 140 km = 86.00 mph. Its rather bad and i would like to find a solution for it. Please could anybody assist or suggest a possible solution. I have read a number of forums and threads but nothing specifically that addresses this as it s known issue on the 2013 Street Glide as far as Harley is concerned.
My 2-15 Street does not have this issue at all i have tested it.

Thanks in advance for you input

I just had my 15SGS in at my first service the upper stem clamp and triple tree clamps replaced & inner faring all on a brand new bike ,i am new to motorcycles & thank God for my mechanic @ Hideout Harley in Joplin this bike got really squirrelly in the Arkansas curvy back roads and now it's all tight and corners very well,I think he had to retourque head bearing,he probably saved my life

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It could be either the neck/stem bearings, or front wheel bearings. A feathered tire can also contribute to this. I would start by inspecting the tire, then the wheel bearings, those are the easiest things to check.

Two more culprits to check: Cupped tire and low tire pressure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469