Stretched saddlebags questions

BlkDragon

Jul 20, 2015
I am looking to get a set of stretched saddlebags for my 2015 SG....I have been checking and thinking either 4.5" or 5" instead of 4"......also I am having the hardest time finding a set for 2-1 exhaust for a decent price.

My biggest concern is getting the right one, what I mean by that is the cutout for exhaust should lined up with rear fender so it looks right....see pics below:

Any help, suggestion on where I can find a deal on a set would be much appreciated. :D If you have swapped yours out with stretched bags please post some pictures....thanks!

DSCN2637-1.jpg
8805_web_size.jpg

I did no cutouts with Python Rayzer exhaust for just that reason. I'm picky, and I didn't want to do the body work to make the exhaust fit properly, and I couldn't find one example of a properly fitted pipe. The HD CVO's don't even fit right.

I did no cutouts with Python Rayzer exhaust for just that reason. I'm picky, and I didn't want to do the body work to make the exhaust fit properly, and I couldn't find one example of a properly fitted pipe. The HD CVO's don't even fit right.

I just don't want to spend money and doesn't look right......and I am not having any luck finding one for 2 to 1 V&H exhaust.

I just don't want to spend money and doesn't look right......and I am not having any luck finding one for 2 to 1 V&H exhaust.

look into Top Shop bags....they have many different ones, they are their own design (not splashed and ripped off from someone else) and their stuff is pretty much spray and bolt on. They have with cutouts, without cutout or right side cutout for 2-1. https://www.facebook.com/TopshopBaggerProducts/?fref=nf
Tim

Doesn't matter what you buy. If you're particular about the fit and finish, you'll have to match the fender and bags to the pipe. I spent 6 months looking at EVERYTHING out there. The only bikes that looked good were the high dollar customs that were built from the ground up.

Depends on how picky you are about fit and finish.

Here's my Topshop bags on my '14 that I just finished. Get with Lowlife Chris on your parts. Him and his brother are get guys. I bought quite a bit from them, their custom service is top notch.
238b5591a5c3d2ac64e169f5d4feabf9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my Topshop bags on my '14 that I just finished. Get with Lowlife Chris on your parts. Him and his brother are get guys. I bought quite a bit from them, their custom service is top notch.

I txt'd him and nothing back from him......no idea what's up????

You setup is badA$$....!!!!

Thanks, I just reached out to Chris and his brother Mark for you. You should hear back from him soon.

Landline they still have those? Thought those went out with CDs and personal checks. LOL

Sent from the mobile leash

Check out Cylent Cycles in Mesa, they are off of Country Club in between Elliot & Guadalupe.

Ok...thanks...that's on my way home so not bad at all...... :)

Np, I've been looking at them for my other bike. Haven't been over to look at them firsthand yet, just on their website. Mesa is on the other side of the world from me lol.

Topshop best n strongest ones you'll find fit is perfect too....
b17e2932c7013f3a88032416fb835a27.jpg
8c62465737c05c1740f3f261af2bb926.jpg
bb89ae47aae94fc4e3a5fb48f62d038b.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave