Supertrapp 2 into 1 Supermeg 828-71580

Jordan1200

Nov 22, 2018
Anybody run this pipe? Your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.
I just picked up.a real nice used 2 into 1 from a friend that came with only 17 disks not 20. I am going to.replace the muffler packing for good measure and buy a six pack of disks and get the inside of the head pipe ceramic coated to help with heat.
My 2010 SG 96" is stock but I will be adding the SE air cleaner I have just as soon as I do the DK customs mod to gave it not vent into the air cleaner.
I want the exhaust to be not too much louder then my SE slip-on 2 into 1 with stock head pipe to be Hwy and stereo, Neighbour friendly.
Anyone running a similar setup? How many disks would you recommend to try to start with?

Thanks all
Jordan

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Just my 2 cents worth, I have 2 into 2 Screamin Eagle Nightsticks, super trapp exhaust. I wanted a little more sound so, I pulled an 1 1/2" hole in the end caps, leaving the stock disks in place (10 I think). Performance is very good and sound is great. Not too loud but, louder than stock. You can buy Super Trapp end caps with pre cut holes but, I chose to pull my own holes and save $50.00. Like I mentioned, just my 2 cents worth.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave