The Be Good to Me Fairy arrived

Rhsra

Jun 9, 2015
Part 1 arrived in time for the weekend.. Can't wait to see the difference over stock.. I like the beefiness of the freedom shield.. J&S jack arrives on Monday.. Life is good... Downside... She has the credit card at the mall this weekend.. Life full of trade offs
da9de3bea8e007085385b2bfc04e0acf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Qoute Rhsra] Part 1 arrived in time for the weekend.. Can't wait to see the difference over stock.. I like the beefiness of the freedom shield.. J&S jack arrives on Monday.. Life is good... Downside... She has the credit card at the mall this weekend.. Life full of trade offs.

. . . . . no comment :confused:

Popped the freedom shield on for a fit run. Amazed at the difference. No buffeting at all even with strong storm winds still around. No head shake at in town speeds and none at highway. 7 " is perfect for me. Wind shoots just over top of helmet. And yes... I was able to light a cigarette at highway speed.. I was pretty surprised. Thanx streetgliders.. Wouldn't have bought it without the reviews...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

61e6cd98ec69ec2fd237ba3e8cc696bf.jpg
786e4fa6cf45808df1f4a1bedc606e96.jpg

J&S jack arrived today.. Can't wait to get it home... Will post pics when it's home

67631a53779bfd557479bf97778a97e9.jpg
d947e2ae9c9c2fc18f52e655f8b4c8e5.jpg
fb590f2b84d47ea11ebc480d51f711fd.jpg

Well finally had time to play with the new toy.. WOW... This J&S Jack is sturdy.. Simple minimal assembly and easy to operate and maneuver. I got the free T Handel thrown in.. This jack will simplify a lot of tasks for me as my knees don't do so well any more.. Used it first to move my 1500 # work bench from on side of the garage to the other.. Been wanting to do that for years. Took 5 minutes and it rolled effortlessly across the floor. When I got brave enough to lift the bike... Same thing... It very gently too the bike off the stand and settled in the jack. The glide never moved an inch after that even at full travel. With the anti roll pins down I couldn't budge it.. With them up to took no effort at all to spin the bike 360..
The mrs even got on with it 5 inches off the ground.. Started her up and went thru a few gears.. Haven't seen a grin like that on her in a while.
All in all worth every penny.. I highly recommend it.. You were totally right CRBear

I had an audience as well.. Big boy was bigger than my hand
979deeaa382ddda373ca28076b92c4ae.jpg

Really wakes us up when one of these misjudged the jump and lands on the back of your neck... Like getting slapped with cold liver

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith