This Forum is now on Tapatalk!

I'll have to give it a try on my son's Droid - don't use any smartphone myself (old school).

Installed Tapatalk and did a search for Streetglide and it popped right up. Don't think the forum is included in the Harley search though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a little feedback - I have been using Tapatalk for about a month now. It is a quick way to check in on the forum more often than I can from my laptop. I prefer to use my laptop but it is a good feature to have.

Installed Tapatalk and did a search for Streetglide and it popped right up. Don't think the forum is included in the Harley search though.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I've only been on the forums for a couple weeks now, its been painfully slow to use 95% of the time, hopefully that will help!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Tapatalk is a great app for various forums. .. been using it for a few years and several platforms

Hi Bill. I actually have quite a few forums on my tapatalk app, some I've been on for years. Some days this forum will clip right along, most days I have to put my phone down and wait. Possibly the number of users on at once? Great forum to be a part of!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eduzueta