Thunder in the Valley - Johnstown, PA

jackjr

Apr 1, 2012
Took a ride down to Johnstown, PA this morning to Thunder in the Valley. Mostly I went down to get my tour pak pinstriped buy Dan Kite to match the rest of my bike. Pretty much standard rally as they go. Lots of bikes, lots of bikers, and a ton of high dollar vendors. After a few days of 90+ temps here in PA, it was a nice break to run down in cooler temps. Thought I would take a few pics and share..

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

Your wish is my command.. :) I actually wanted to wait until this morning to give the pinstriping a little time to cure. He uses a fine line white grease pencil of sorts for guides when he paints, and I wanted to get those cleaned off first. However...

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

I'm thrilled with how it all turned out.

Thanks! He really did a great job in my opinion. It's been one year since he did the rest of the bike and it looks like it was all done together. I'm really pleased with it.

I swear that orange is the truth!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

The guy knows his work looks very nice,was that your own design or his?

I knew, roughly, what I wanted. I've always liked the old school pinstriping, but not too over done or too bold. He knew exactly what to do, and surprised me with a few extra touches on the original painting. I love the color of my bike, but it just needed a little something to set it all off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StreetRider1913