TIP: Jukebox media compartment

Mojo

Administrator
Dec 6, 2013
Guys, Have you noticed the foam rubber filler slot in the media compartment is way too thin to comfortably get your phone in and out of???
I pulled mine out and used it as a template with some black 1/16 thick adhesive backed neoprene sheeting and replace it in the compartment. Now its wide enough for phone or billfold or sunglasses and, it only cost me about $6. I found it at a crafts store.
arh.jpg

Nice Mojoman!!!! Great idea! I took mine out and trimmed it....

Guys-
Here's a couple of pics of the finished product.
Spazz: Your simplified tips on installing the Daymaker were perfect! It went in/on in about 10 minutes!!

photox.JPGphotoz.JPG

Guys-
Here's a couple of pics of the finished product.
Spazz: Your simplified tips on installing the Daymaker were perfect! It went in/on in about 10 minutes!!
photox.JPGphotoz.JPG

Looks good Mojo....and glad the Daymaker install went great for you... told ya it was a breeze...

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 using Tapatalk 2

Hi! I noticed same thing, but why there's no hatch on a left side of display? When i opened batwing fairing, i saw that there's empty space... Or is that use only for cvo models?

I think the original insert slot was narrow to securely hold the phone and prevent it from bouncing. However I think it was designed to hold the older, smaller phones like the iPhone 4 or 5. Nice mod to create more space.

Thx RuknRoll ! Helping each other is what this forum is all about!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469