Top Shop transformation complete!

Spazz

Administrator
Feb 22, 2014
Well... almost.... lol

Finally got my CVO Minister rear fender to complete the ass end...

Brad Smith of thefactorymatch.com does outstanding quality paint and striping on Top Shop bags and fenders ( and other parts).

BIG THANKS to Chaderick for hookin me up with these two GREAT COMPANIES!

(yeah... not a Street Glide, but it's still a bagger)
a67a7416036bcb06c1052ba0ee9d2042.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lookin good spazz
I believe that most of us here can make a exception for it having the shark nose
keep up the good work on it
if all goes as planed I should be out your way around aug/sept next year will try and look you up if we can make it work
also want to tank you for the info you have shared with me and others here
mule

Very nice spazz, I'm glad your happy with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Awesome machine, this thing is a beautiful beast Spazz!!!

Looks great Spazz! I can tell nothing but the best on your bike. How do you like the new lights? Are they as bright as the plasma rods? We all know you have Street Glide in your heart even if it's Road Glide under your butt!

Looks great Spazz! I can tell nothing but the best on your bike. How do you like the new lights? Are they as bright as the plasma rods? We all know you have Street Glide in your heart even if it's Road Glide under your butt!
Thanks....Only quality parts... I never cut corners... it's costs you more in the long run... never settle for 2nd best

Agreed! Doing it right the first time is always less expensive than doing it right the second time!! You have a really nice ride, mine is getting there.

Looking great......was it hard to switched out OEM stuff with upgrades? I mean rear fender? I still don't know which way I want to go, probably wait until I get back from Vegas trip, I may even find something good there..... :)

I want to go up to 21" since I don't want to deal with triple tree......did you do anything to your front wheel?

Looking great......was it hard to switched out OEM stuff with upgrades? I mean rear fender? I still don't know which way I want to go, probably wait until I get back from Vegas trip, I may even find something good there..... :)

I want to go up to 21" since I don't want to deal with triple tree......did you do anything to your front wheel?
Not at all... New lights, new harness... a few bolts...remove the bag supports... just need to have it up in the air a bit to roll new fender in... about 1.5 hours total

No... still running stock chromed Enforcers... no change in geometry at all. Talk to Chaderick... he is going 21" on his.. running air ride and 1" lower on front with the monotubes.

Spazz, what kind of exhaust is that? Looks to be as it's 2 to 1 then I see another pipe on the left side...????

Never mind, you sig show what kind....LOL..... D&D Boss Boarzilla

Last edited:
Spazz, what kind of exhaust is that? Looks to be as it's 2 to 1 then I see another pipe on the left side...????

Never mind, you sig show what kind....LOL..... D&D Boss Boarzilla
Yep Boss Boarzilla with the ghost pipe

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith