Tour pack wiring harness

tour pak wiring

tour pak wiring

I installed tour pak on my 15 sg with spoiler led light. It has a y connector part # 69200573 and then extension harness 69201157 and you get ground tail and brake light wiring.

2014-newer bike with a pre-2014 Tour Pak

Well,..... after riding with the pre-2014 tour pak wiring zip tied to the luggage rack for a year, I finally got some harness love.
While at Myrtle Beach Bike Week, the Custom Dynamics vendor trailer had some pre-made harness jumpers using Posi-Locks for splices. Simple plug and play for $30.

Universal 6-Pin Adapter for '14 and Newer Models
Part #: MPR-BCM
$29.99

I did have to cut the pre-'14 tour pak plug off the pak's harness so I could slip the bare wires into the Posi-Locks. Not too much of an issue for me, as I wanted to lengthen the harness a bit for better routing.

Tour Pak Custom Dynamics Wiring Harness.jpg

Tour Pak running light.jpg
Tour Pak brake light.jpg

Last edited:
I added a factory 2014 Ultra TP to my SGS with quick disconnect. I had the dealer make a harness for lighting only. It works great - lots of light back there now!

Question would there be a way to splice both the different plug ends together to
make a custom wiring harness for a pre 2013 tourpak to match a 2014 sg

Question would there be a way to splice both the different plug ends together to
make a custom wiring harness for a pre 2013 tourpak to match a 2014 sg

Of course you could. There are pics of it done on page 1 and 2.

-You'd need the three plugs (two male/female for the '14-newer bike and one for the older tour pak).... probably get them straight from the HD shop.
-Wire terminals to fit the plugs
-Wire
-Wiring diagram to ensure the wires are in correct sequence.

That's what I wanted to do, but settled for this harness for $30. Installed right in the parking garage of the place we were staying at in 20 minutes. Hardest part was emptying out the tour pak.... lol

Hello hulks.

I am wondering where and how to connect my set of CD plasma rods.
They have five wires, ground run brake and two turn.
Do you think that this is the right way to do it?
Was also thinking about tapping into the tribar on the rear fender.

Regards

I have a 2016 street glide. Have the tour pal. Just about to buy the light bar 67800368. So I hear I now need 69200131 wire harness, 10200133 screws. Only thing I need help with is a connector to plug into the rear fender wire. Does anyone know of a y connector anyone sells? My Harley dealer said they don't do it and if they do its a few hours charge. Around 3. 3 hours at 95 an hour is bs.. Someone please help

I know this is an old post, but I'm trying to do the same to my 14 SG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the dealer make me a Y connector which plugs in between the black harness that sits atop the ECM next to the white connector. I think there are 4 wires in the harness, maybe 5. You need 3 plugs available from HD 2 male and 1 female as I recall. TomA has this unit now as I sold my complete setup to him.

I have a 2016 street glide. Have the tour pal. Just about to buy the light bar 67800368. So I hear I now need 69200131 wire harness, 10200133 screws. Only thing I need help with is a connector to plug into the rear fender wire. Does anyone know of a y connector anyone sells? My Harley dealer said they don't do it and if they do its a few hours charge. Around 3. 3 hours at 95 an hour is bs.. Someone please help

I just ordered the light bar and wire harness. How did you end up connecting to bike?

I just ordered the light bar and wire harness. How did you end up connecting to bike?

On top of your battery cover are two wire harness connectors. One white, one Black. The Tour Pak wire harness goes between the black connectors. I no longer have the TP, TomA is the new owner of it.

Thanks Hulkss for the pictures and information. I agree 100% on the cost and think HD should just cover this sh*t with gold for the price you pay for it.

Did you switch out the LED lamp or just purchase the one you have listed? I ask as the one you linked to doesn't seem to have any of the brackets and screws like 67932-11 does, but wasn't sure if it was due to them just not showing it in the picture.

Also, do you always keep your pak on or switch back and forth a lot? I wasn't sure how easy it'd be with unhooking the lighting all the time.

Sday73 - Thanks for your pictures also and look forward to hearing back from you after your parts guy is back from holiday.

hey guys, im trying to do the same thing and was just making sure this is the connection for the lighting? im pretty sure i have to run a jumper from the radio to get speakers to work also

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave