Tour pak help? Newbie here from KY

Jeremy_h1

Jun 24, 2014
Hello forum new member from the bluegrass state. Need some advice on mounting a 2009 up detachable mount to this used tour pak I bought. Evidently its older because none of the holes line up. Here are a couple pics and your help is greatly appreciated. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435361416.541536.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1435361430.209743.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

Welcome to the forum.
I'm sure someone on here can share some insight on your tourpak issue.

I would just figure out where I wanted the tourpack ( if passenger position is a requirement ) and redrill the mounting holes.

The way I have it setting on there now will allow a couple more inches for the wife. But the bracket sticks out some in the front. I may just go that route. Does anybody know if the ribs on the bottom are hollow? Thinking about grinding them down just don't want to put a hole in it grinding it. Thanks for the suggestions.

The way I have it setting on there now will allow a couple more inches for the wife. But the bracket sticks out some in the front. I may just go that route. Does anybody know if the ribs on the bottom are hollow? Thinking about grinding them down just don't want to put a hole in it grinding it. Thanks for the suggestions.

I don't know if I'd go grinding much on it. The older Tour Pac mounts were tubular in design and thats why they have a "rib" those places. I don't believe they are structural in nature and I'm assuming they would be solid so grinding shouldn't be a problem but....I don't think it would hurt much to leave them in place.

Here is my 08 with tour pac. Quick release set up.
6846e623a31580ac5fc413fea3f54fd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith