Upgrade help!

rblack335

Jun 10, 2012
I have a 2011 Street Glide 103. Only mod I have made is adding Rinehart Slip on's. Looking for suggestions on air cleaner and fuel management system. I would like to know what you have done, what works and what does not.

Same bike, same 103 engine, same exhaust. :)

Engine mods so far, including the 4" Rineharts, are as follows:

HD SE A/C (the round one with the filter element showing.
SE 255 cams
SEPST. (Screamin Eagle Pro Super Tuner)
Fuelmoto Jackpot headpipes (non-ceramic coated)

I haven't had it dyno'd yet, maybe this summer, who knows, but I know one thing, this bike runs like a raped ape. For a bagger, it'll get up and roll, and do it quickly. The butt dyno certainly feels good.

I like the SEPST because I can hook it up to my laptop at any time and do a run, find out how well it's running, if it needs leaned or enriched (the fuel), and get fairly specific info on what the engine is doing. It also works directly in the ECM, so there's no extra parts you have to have on the bike while normal riding.

The Jackpot headpipes eliminated the catalytic converter, and flows much better now. Also gave the Rineharts a bit deeper rumble.

The A/C is the only thing I'm not real happy about right now. I'm getting oil coming out, and intake noise. I'm going to switch to a V&H V02 intake instead. Better design, same great air flow.

The 255 cams are great as well. They kick in around 2500+ rpm's, and keep going up over 4000. They made a huge difference in torque and hp. I'm definitely not disappointed with that purchase.

All in all, it really depends on how you ride, which will determine what mods are good for you. The 255 cam is still considered a fairly mild cam and is good for all around town ripping and even on the highway, especially when you're in 6th and want to pass.

Good luck and ride safe!

I have a 2011 Street Glide 103. Only mod I have made is adding Rinehart Slip on's. Looking for suggestions on air cleaner and fuel management system. I would like to know what you have done, what works and what does not.

I just dynoed with power commander and will be getting some cams soon -with se air cleaner and Reinhardt pipes.

Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I've a question. I have a set of rineharts 2 1/4 to stay below the mapping issues. I've been told both ways, yes to remap and no to remap, but if I add a kn intake, would I need to have it remapped. My thinking is that if I'm going to pay to have it remapped, then I'm going to do more than an air intake. Any takers??? Thanks in advance.

You may want to consider gutting the catalytic crap out of the head pipe on there before anything...no sense raising the input level too high if the output is restricted..IMHO anyway...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sergiman