V&H Propipe versus Python Rayzer

Stone Cold

Sep 26, 2018
Does anyone have comparison numbers on the two systems? I'm running a Propipe on my '14 FLHXS, but am interested in the Rayzer. I'm not interested in losing performance for looks.
Thanks

Does anyone have comparison numbers on the two systems? I'm running a Propipe on my '14 FLHXS, but am interested in the Rayzer. I'm not interested in losing performance for looks.
Thanks

Greetings SC,

If your engine is stock or stage I the performance of any reputable 2/1 pipe should be similar. Stage II and above you will see increases in hp and tq at higher rpms depending on cam choice and compression.
Fuelmotousa.com has dyno charts available on line for your consideration.

Low & Slow,
Blues

If you are just after looks then go for it.....looks cool as hell. If you have done upgrade to your motor then you'll lose torque but still looks cool as hell...…

Thanks.

I like the look of the exhaust, but I don't like it enough to lose any performance.
I don't have major league upgrades, but have cams, pipes, breather and SE race tuner. So, I don't have a monster, but it does run strong and it's there when I need it.

Thanks again for your reply.

Thanks

Something to keep in mind about the Python Rayzor is the closeness of the outlet to the saddlebag / side covers and the need to re-tune the bike when installing the pipe. We had a customer running these on a bike with extended Saddlebags / Side Covers who didn't think he needed to re-tune the bike when installing the Rayzor 2:1 and ended up burning a hole thru the left-side side panel. Just remember that which ever system you go with to properly tune the bike since the air:fuel ratio will be altered by either system.

LT :0)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith