What category do you fit in? Early Bird or Night Owl

Spazz

Administrator
Feb 22, 2014
I work a religious 50 hours a week... M-F 5am-3:30pm... With this schedule I am livin the dream... I am an EARLY BIRD! My days start at 3:30-4am DAILY... yes... even the weekends. My bride works 7am-3pm with Wed-Thurs off... so I get up on my days off and cook her breakfast before sending her off to work. This means we are hittin the pillows around 8-8:30pm each night.

Now don't get me wrong... I can stay up... for a good reason, but most of the time we stick to our schedule.

Absolute night owl. Never go to bed before midnight, and for no real reason. Maybe just out in garage tinkering or mowing with the headlights on, who knows. Up bout 6:30 every morning...

Early bird. Internal clock goes off at 0400 no matter what time I hit the sack. Love the mornings.

Early bird for me. Up at 6 and work from 7am-5:30p M-F. Bedtime will vary pending on night. But usually in bed by 10 and eye lids closed by 10:30 after I'm done reading this forum.

Early Bird... up at 4:15 am and maybe 6 am on weekends. But also can stay up late if in party mode lol.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Up at 8am-9am... Then to bed no later then 5-6am or it is pointless to go to bed. My work schedule right now keeps me at work for 16 hour days.

Alarm goes off at 3:20am for work m-f on weekends my internal clock goes off at 4am, I lay in bed till around 6. I typically go to bed around 10pm

I am an early bird as well. Up at 3:10 am m-f on the road by about 4:00 am to drive about 2 hrs then work 8 hrs and then drive from the San Fran area in traffic for about 2.5-3 hrs home and then start all over the next day. But normally in bed at 8:00-8:30 ish

Up until recently I was an early bird. Up at 4 with the bride. I would drop her off at the train station and be at work by 5:30. There were recent changes at work and now i am there from 7:30 to 5. Go home and have dinner. Then meetings with Japan/China from 7-9 4 nights a week. Now I call it a day around 11:00pm.

Night Owl, go to bed about 11:30pm get up around 8ish, no alarm clock except if I have to get up to go on a motorcycle ride & Retired

As I said above I work night. Get up at 10 start work at 1600 get off anywhere from 0200-0600 and get back up at 10

Hate the mornings for the most part. Get up at 0630 for work, usually in bed around 10:30-11pm. Deployments can be rough. When I am at home I usually stay up till 1-2am and up around 9-10. Night Owl for sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77