Where and how to mount SE Pro Street Tuner on bike?

NGOT8R

Feb 15, 2015
Anyone have any ideas on where and how to mount the SE Pro Street Tuner on the SG while using the smart tune feature? It appears that it must be hooked up to the bike when riding in order to record data.

I just put it in the pouch on my left rear crash bar. You don't need to get at it.

I just put it in the pouch on my left rear crash bar. You don't need to get at it.

Thanks hulk. The tutorial said that the tuner only holds about 15 minutes of data, so I was hoping to be able to mount it on the rank, so that I can access the stop/start button to log multiple data files over a period of hours. I remember seeing the 3D graph that you made with yours. How long did that take you to complete? I have to believe that there is room for improvement with my tune even though I'm only running the SE wedge air cleaner with the stock exhaust. I have zero experience using this tuner (except for the initial download and one idling session that I logged). Any help or tips that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thanks hulk. I'll go over the tutorials a few more times and then hit the road to get it done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469