Where did you ride today for lunch

Bstreetglide

Jul 31, 2014
we rode to Strokers Dallas.

D.Long...(Darren) Bstreetglide...(Brian) ;)

Strokers Dallas.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool! Nothing like a good lunch run to make your day..

Now.. go home... drink beer... and clean bikes til dinner... then go to dinner... go home... drink beer and clean bikes..

Repeat daily for utter happiness...

Nice kind of recognize the guy with the black bike LOL!!. It's always fun to ride to work and then to lunch being just a little late getting back. Brain thanks for reconnecting me with Darren had a long chat the other day and I'm sure we will ride together soon. Will be going to Arizona bike week at the end of March looks almost like a weekend trip for you two.

Tom, your welcome. Its always good to see old friends. "good times" Oh Mann!! Arizona bike week sounds like alot of fun. Have you been before? I told Darren we should go it's just a step for a stepper. lol

For sure we need to saddle up and make a trip.

Yes spent the whole week there last year and had way too much fun. Going this year also with some friends from around here I think the dates are the 25th thru the 29th. Hardest part is riding out of here when the temps are freezing still. Last year we left the 31st and it was 26 degree's and didn't warm up until we made it to Beatty. Was almost like a heat wave when we hit Vegas and had to adjust for the warmer temps. Stayed in Vegas and then on to Scottsdale and Chandler the next day easy riding. This year we plan on staying in Scottsdale somewhere but that's a couple months away still. Would be fun to have a meet and greet with the Arizona riders on here also at the same time.

I just putted around. The weather here for is beautiful considering when time of year it is.

Sent from the mobile leash

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469