will the 3 pouch harley windshield bag work with a 6.5 klok werks flared windshield?

I don't think so because of the curve in the KW.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I wasn't sure because the bag follows the contour of the fairing but the flare on the windshield may come in? I haven't seen a klok werks shield in person.

I bought an 8" and it smushed the pouches so I returned it. Really liked the way it worked but need my bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see why not. I have it, but I have a stock windshield. As long as you can get it to mount in the three holes in the upper fairing, it is flexible enough to follow the contours of the shield. It only goes up about 6 inches on the windshield anyway so as long as there are no severe curves, then it shouldn't be a problem.

On the Rushmore bikes, the bags sit up higher. Trust me, when I had the Klock Works windshield on, it crushed the bags and I couldn't even open the two outside ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you,I want to keep my bag but need a windshield that sits up a little higher.

I'll tell you what, I have been very reluctant to purchase a longrideshield and really can't tell you why. On Veterans day they had a sale I couldn't resist. Best purchase I have made in a while.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith