Your Rankings

BillyBob

Administrator
Jan 16, 2012
www.streetglide.com
A Recent question came up about members rankings. Currently our rankings are Prospect 0-30 posts, Member 30-100 posts, then Senior Member 100 and beyond.

We are open to suggestions to changing those names if any one has any better ideas--Thanks!

10,000, Get a life.

Hey now... Some people post more when a few different conditions are met:

12" of snow on the ground (and the road)
At work (maybe it's just me and Dilbert here, but hey...)
The wife is shopping and it's past the kids bed time
The high temperature for the day has a "-" sign in front of it
You have been drinking... a lot (quality content comes from that situation... I know)
Roads are flooded
That repair/upgrade took too many beers to complete
You just finished detailing and it starts to rain
Pretending to work from home so you don't have to do dishes/dust/clean house/other chores

I'm sure there are more... :eek:

Hey now... Some people post more when a few different conditions are met:

12" of snow on the ground (and the road)

That repair/upgrade took too many beers to complete

Pretending to work from home so you don't have to do dishes/dust/clean house/other chores

I'm sure there are more... :eek:

These apply to me but as a retired guy with a much younger working wife I must reword the last entry to read "pretending to clean the house so I don't have to go back to work!" And can ride all day.

Blues

Last edited:
These apply to me but as a retired guy with a much younger working wife I must reword the last entry to read "pretending to clean the house so I don't have to go back to work!" And can ride all day.

Blues

Some people have all the luck...

:)

I am kind of confused....I am ranked as "Founding member" and some have less posts and ranked as "Senior member"......????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eduzueta