1000 mile service price?

If you guys have done the 1k yourself, what all is entailed? I would rather do it myself than pay $460 to my local HD dealership for them to do it. If anyone has a list of what needs to be done and torqued and what not and can pass it along that would be great. Would appreciate anyone's help. Thank you

In the owner's manual it goes over all of the stuff needed to be replaced and checked/torque values. I'm sure it goes over the same things in the service manual. I just changed out all of my fluids and oil filter this past weekend. Waiting on my service manual to arrive to complete the rest of the service.

Man I must be lucky Theils Wheels in Upper Sandusky Ohio covers ALL service when you buy your harley from them AND you can go to any HD dealer for the full term of loan hellzzz yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh,you can take to any Harley dealer for warranty work,but I doubt they mean they are going to pay for any maintenance work like $460 for a 1,000 mile ckup done by another dealer when they can do it for a fraction of that.Like to see you post a copy of that from the dealer.

Mine was included in the price of the bike, but the details (parts & labor) on the receipt for the 1k service added up to $290.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought a package that include the 1,000, 2,500, and 5,000 mile services for $730.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith