115th Anniversary SGS

I only have a limited amount of seat time on the new bike (about 258 miles) and a couple of short rides on my brother's 2017 CVO SG which has a full V&H exhaust, Wood 222 cam and V&H FP3. What I can tell you is, my 2018 SGS and my brother's 2017 CVO are nowhere near close to performing like my TC 107 build does (that thing is just a monster). The M8's do have gobs of torque down low and the clutch feel is different to me. I don't have any immediate plans (notice I said no immediate plans, LOL), to tear into this motor, but who knows what will happen over time. Having said that, my brother just bought a Stage 4 SE kit (which includes CNC ported heads, bigger TB, injectors and 11.0:1 pistons), from the dealer yesterday. We were going to do the build ourselves, but the dealership was running a special and said they will do the install for free with the purchase of the kit. I believe he is going to swap out the SE cam for the Zipper's Redshift 468 cam. I'm sure he will want to try me on KOMODO when he gets it done. We will see! LOL

I see more motor work in your future! LOL

Finished up with the following mods. Now I need to get the bike to the dealer for the flash.

1. Boom Audio Stage 2 amp and speakers
2. HD Wireless Headset Interface Module
3. HD black bag guards
4. HD black curved license plate bracket
5. HD rider backrest

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 0