2012 street glide low idle at times?

Who'd you order the tuner from directly? Have you called Dynojet to see if they can offer any assistance?

Who'd you order the tuner from directly? Have you called Dynojet to see if they can offer any assistance?

Yes, a matter of fact I am just up the street from the actual Dynojet company. I brought it to them and they tuned the idle a few times and its better but not consistent. At 277degrees engine temp then it starts dieing slowly. By them tuning it, thats how we found out the idle was getting flooded instead of not enough gas by looking at the gauges setting. Maybe pipes are leaking?

Not sure how different the ecm units are but I replaced mine with a thundermax ecm. The target idle was set for 890 rpm. Will start at 1200 when cold then slowly work itself down. Doesn't sound like it wants to die but it is a slow rumble. Maybe this is normal idle rpm speed at idle for stock ecm and the problem lies elsewhere. Just my suggestion. Hopefully you found it already.

My 2014 acts the same way in warm weather after the engine heats up and after some acceleration with RPMs above 3K. Shop cleaned the throttle body but that's not helped.
Did you ever get yours resolved?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

My 2014 acts the same way in warm weather after the engine heats up and after some acceleration with RPMs above 3K. Shop cleaned the throttle body but that's not helped.
Did you ever get yours resolved?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Just to follow up for anyone else...replaced my engine temperature sensor and the 2 1/2 month stalling ordeal is finally over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Clean the throttle plate! push open with finger and clean the blade and the body. With the oil vent system and intake pulses, they get dirty very quick. Plus K&N filter oil

Reactions: binarym

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave