2015 Streetglide Standard,no brake lights

gvette95

Aug 30, 2020
Like the title says I have no brake lights.Heres some background,Bike was in storage for about 2 months with battery tender attached.Everything else works as it should,running lights,and turn signals work fine as do all gauges.I've checked the fuses,all good,checked connectors under seat and side covers,all tight.Cranks and runs fine except for this.Bike has ABS also,any input is greatly appreciated.

Like the title says I have no brake lights.Heres some background,Bike was in storage for about 2 months with battery tender attached.Everything else works as it should,running lights,and turn signals work fine as do all gauges.I've checked the fuses,all good,checked connectors under seat and side covers,all tight.Cranks and runs fine except for this.Bike has ABS also,any input is greatly appreciated.

Have you checked for trouble codes? This would be a good place to start since you have checked other areas. Is it just the front brake, rear break or both?

2015 FLHXS Amber Whiskey; Thunder Max Tuner with Stage 1; Screaming Eagle air cleaner; 4.5 inch RC Exhaust mufflers; Ceramic coated headers; LED turn / run lights front & rear.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No brake lights on front or rear controls,also no codes.Spoke with a Harley mechanic friend today and he said it could be a relay,but he said all Streetglides don't have a break light relay and I haven't been able to find one.So still searching,thanks for the reply

I can send you some pages out of the electrical diagnostic manual if that would help. Do both the front brake lever and the foot brake pedal cause the light to com on?

2015 FLHXS Amber Whiskey; Thunder Max Tuner with Stage 1; Screaming Eagle air cleaner; 4.5 inch RC Exhaust mufflers; Ceramic coated headers; LED turn / run lights front & rear.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith