2017 Recall

Then take a ride up to the dealership and have them check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I can tell it's all M8 bikes

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

From what I can tell it's all M8 bikes

Went to my Dealer yesterday (Okinawa, Japan) and just got the deer in the headlights look. They said no recall out... Sounds funny to me!
Sent from my SM

Direct from Harleys recall page using my vin(2017 SGS)

OPEN RECALLS

NHTSA Recall Campaign Number: 17V-333Recall Date*MAY 22, 2017

Last UpdatedJun 03, 2017

Harley-Davidson has learned that the oil line clamp, part numbers 10198, 10080, and 10344, used on the oil cooling system on certain model year 2017 Touring model motorcycles (FLHX, FLHXS, FLTRX, FLTRXS, FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHR, FLHRC, FLHRX, FLHP, FLHTP) built in the US 07/02/16 through 05/09/17 may not have been properly installed, such that an oil line may become detached and cause a suddenloss of engine oil

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well I took my bike to dealer for the oil line clamp recall. Sure enough mine was the first one they found with an improperly installed clamp. The oil line was loose and not in the proper position. It was not good they said, but they would have it fixed quickly. Five minutes later they came out and told me they have no clamps in stock. And they were not allowed to give bike back until it was repaired. "How long till you get clamps" I asked. About 3 or 4 days they said. So Make sure parts are there before you turn your bike over to them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
properMisfit