2017 Street Glide Special

chitwood72

Aug 16, 2015
Well I took the plunge! Traded my 15 SGS for a 17 SGS at Harley Davidson of Columbia TN, drove up from Atlanta and dropped off the 15 they are swapping my stage 2 audio and some of my accessories! I was blown away by the Milwaukee 8 motor and cant wait to pick it up next week!

Well I took the plunge! Traded my 15 SGS for a 17 SGS at Harley Davidson of Columbia TN, drove up from Atlanta and dropped off the 15 they are swapping my stage 2 audio and some of my accessories! I was blown away by the Milwaukee 8 motor and cant wait to pick it up next week!

I have a 14 SG, paid off. I rode the new ones, real torquey...if mine wasn't paid off, I might do it....Might even opt for the road Glide

Did HD of Columbia give a good deal? They are close to me.

StreetBat I purchased my Indian form Indian Motorcycles of Marietta located near Atlanta a little over a year ago, I met Ricky Kelley who owns the Indian store and the Harley Store in Columbia, he is a great guy that will deal directly with you as the owner, I can promise it will be a great experience and he will price it on the money for you, feel free to tell him Chris Chitwood sent you we have become pretty good friends over the last year!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469