Active Duty Marine

sneakypete

May 31, 2015
I am coming up on my 13 year mark in the Marine Corps and I am currently on recruiting duty. If anyone is in or near the North Woods of Wisconsin shoot me a message so we can go for a ride.

I am coming up on my 13 year mark in the Marine Corps and I am currently on recruiting duty. If anyone is in or near the North Woods of Wisconsin shoot me a message so we can go for a ride.

Sneakypete- THANK YOU for your service, some of my best friends and new son-in-law were/are Marines.
We have lots of Vets here and have a military thread as well. Please enjoy SGF with us.

Semper Fi Brother.... Been retired since 2006... goes quick.

Welcome from Alabama, Im retired Army, my Son is a Marine, 0311, he loves it and I am a proud Dad.

Welcome Jarhead, My dad was a Marine, I spent 10yrs Army, an my son is in the Air Force. I told the daughter she needs to go in the navy, but I don't think that will happen.

Welcome from Nashville, US Army Vet here but my Son-in-law is a jarhead of which I'm quite proud. Wished I was close- I'd take you up on that. THANK YOU for your service!

Welcome from SoCal....retired AF....my Brother in law and two of his sons are former marines...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave